How to receive Dutch television?
As you're interested in receiving Greek television, I would like to look dutch television. Receiving via Astra satellite is no problem here neir Tessaloniki but the broadcasts are encrypted. Is there any possibility to undo the encryption or get a regular subscription to receive dutch television?

I hope somebody can/ want to help me.
Larissa, because of copyright-reasons reception of the Dutch broadcasts is only for people who lives in the Netherlands. You need a Dutch home-adress and a Dutch banc-account i'm affraid.......

Ger
Hi Larissa,

You can watch many Dutch television shows on
Forummededeling: De links en/of foto's in dit bericht zijn alleen zichtbaar voor leden van dit forum.
Ben je (nog) geen lid registreer je dan eerst en word lid. Ben je al lid meld je dan aan.

If you are looking for a specific program. They can be watched a day after they have been broadcasted so it is very up-to-date.
You can also watch the latest Dutch TV News (NOS) here:
Forummededeling: De links en/of foto's in dit bericht zijn alleen zichtbaar voor leden van dit forum.
Ben je (nog) geen lid registreer je dan eerst en word lid. Ben je al lid meld je dan aan.

(24 May 2009, 19:36)yoyogro schreef:

Hi Larissa,

If you are looking for a specific program. They can be watched a day after they have been broadcasted so it is very up-to-date.

Thanks a lot Yoyogro, I will take a look at these sites tonight. Last week I discovered BVN-TV on Hotbird. It's a compilation from Dutch and Belgian programms. I want to mount a multifeed bracket on my dish so I can receive Astra3 on 23,5 east. I hope i can get the Dutch lokal stations like TV Groningen, TV West, TV Brabant etc......

Do you know if they have movies on the programm? Or just local newes?

Grz, Larissa
(24 May 2009, 20:25)Larissa schreef:

(24 May 2009, 19:36)yoyogro schreef:

Hi Larissa,

Thanks a lot Yoyogro, I will take a look at these sites tonight. Last week I discovered BVN-TV on Hotbird. It's a compilation from Dutch and Belgian programms. I want to mount a multifeed bracket on my dish so I can receive Astra3 on 23,5 east. I hope i can get the Dutch lokal stations like TV Groningen, TV West, TV Brabant etc......

Do you know if they have movies on the programm? Or just local newes?

Grz, Larissa

Lots of local news , but sometimes also movies , but no awardwinnig movies Big Grin
But it`s nice to watch the local stations ......
djdakman's signatuur

Ga naar forum:

Gebruikers die deze discussie lezen: 1 gast(en)