Nieuwe regels voor reizigers naar Griekenland
Het PLF formulier heeft (jammer genoeg voor deze passagier) zijn nut al bewezen. Tekst gekopieerd uit tripadvisor topic:
David 3 July 2020 at 14:40 Reply

If we knew it before, I had cancelled our trip to Chersonissos area. We arrived on 1st of July and everything went fine on arrival. After scanning our QR’s we were all directed to the baggage belt and proceeded to our rented house. Yesterday evening I received a phone call,that two passengers on the same flight have been tested positive and today a shuttle arrived for our mandatory relocation to a quarantine destination. We are now really p* because that means, that even if you are not a risk candidate with full health they can quarantine anybody at any time. Our host tried to help us because we rent the same house since over 10 years and during this time Mikos has become a real friend. He said, that he fullfills every condition from the greek government including a dedicated doctor, but he couldn’t assist us in any manner to avoid relocation. We are now trapped and I’d like to share our experience to other people. I understand the security concerns to protect the local people, but they should inform about all possible scenarios in advance. We thought everything is fine, if you can leave the airport directly but that’s sadly not true."

David 3 July 2020 at 19:33 Reply

I have heard that at about 30 passengers from my flight have been relocated.. Don’t know whether it’s true, but this might match if the two rows rule is correct. If that’s true, every positive tested passenger also puts the next two rows in front of him and also the two behind him in a really absurd situation.

David 3 July 2020 at 19:40 Reply

In a dedicated hotel nearby Heraklion. I have heard that there are also hotels in Lassithi and Chania to sit in. Sadly the Wi-Fi is not really working and my cellphone data volume is soon at zero. With some sarcasm I can say that the sit in is at least donated by the government

Berichten in deze discussie
RE: Nieuwe regels voor reizigers naar Griekenland - door davy - 05 July 2020, 18:25
RE: Nieuwe regels voor reizigers naar Griekenland - door Ger - 11 September 2020, 15:32

Lijst met mogelijk verwante discussies
Discussie Auteur Reacties Weergaven Laatste bericht
  Regels bij doorreizen spikie 4 1.063 12 June 2021, 20:19
Laatste bericht: spikie
  Trouwlocatie's en regels Corfiootje 10 6.637 07 August 2015, 10:14
Laatste bericht: dashboot2005
  Transavia nieuwe regels siepke 2 2.821 13 December 2013, 08:16
Laatste bericht: rhodosliefhebber
  Bagage regels weer veranderd bij transavia hentje 15 12.142 03 December 2013, 16:32
Laatste bericht: Mariët
  Nieuwe regels voor bagage Transavia Ger 10 16.256 08 April 2011, 20:52
Laatste bericht: Maria

Ga naar forum:

Gebruikers die deze discussie lezen: 29 gast(en)